Mumbai
After the update of June 2024 green line affairs on my phone screen 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MR_PRIME
Expert Level 5
Mumbai
You can also get just tag samsung Indian on twitter and send lof files through samsung member app. Also wait for reply on twitter they'll ask to share contact info. Through direct message after that one of ther person will co ordinate with you and tell you to go service center for Dignose and report send that would be directly send to samsung. No any service center denay to no submit report if they do you've that assigned person nm r you can call him he'll directly talk to them. I'm guranting you you'll get free replacement or may be you'll have to pat 500rs labour charge that's it. I've done it with flip nd 22 series device a month ago so on that basis i'm telling you. But remember in all these process you'll have to be patient cz it'll take around a month.
I hope i could help you my friend.
Plz Accept solution clicking on 3dot right side nd Do follow for Regular Updates.

View solution in context

21 Comments
MR_PRIME
Expert Level 5
Mumbai
Don't worry samsung have announced again free screen replacement till september. So visit soon service center they'll replace if you'r phone doesn't have any physical damage.

Plz Accept solution clicking on 3dot right side nd Do follow for Regular Updates.
0 Likes
krishna_cric
Active Level 1
Mumbai
Where they announced ?
0 Likes
MR_PRIME
Expert Level 5
Mumbai
Kindly accept as solution
Thanks.1720616915822.jpg
0 Likes
rockzzz
Active Level 8
Mumbai
Lets see tomotow me also going
0 Likes
krishna_cric
Active Level 1
Mumbai
Samsung is only offering for some devices i have flip 3 and i update it and got green line i raise query about it but no any discount or replacement from samsung they just say you have to repair it on your own expense because its out of warrenty.
Samsung just sell flagship phones but dont provide any assitance
0 Likes
Solution
MR_PRIME
Expert Level 5
Mumbai
You can also get just tag samsung Indian on twitter and send lof files through samsung member app. Also wait for reply on twitter they'll ask to share contact info. Through direct message after that one of ther person will co ordinate with you and tell you to go service center for Dignose and report send that would be directly send to samsung. No any service center denay to no submit report if they do you've that assigned person nm r you can call him he'll directly talk to them. I'm guranting you you'll get free replacement or may be you'll have to pat 500rs labour charge that's it. I've done it with flip nd 22 series device a month ago so on that basis i'm telling you. But remember in all these process you'll have to be patient cz it'll take around a month.
I hope i could help you my friend.
krishna_cric
Active Level 1
Mumbai
I also got the same issuee bro
0 Likes
MR_PRIME
Expert Level 5
Mumbai
Kindly accept as solution.
Thanks.1720616965100.jpg
krishna_cric
Active Level 1
Mumbai
They mentioned in message that only for above listed devices is it also applicable for flip?
0 Likes