Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model X doesn’t finish camera calibration

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My new Model X camera calibration is stuck at 98% or 99%. I aready cleared it multiple times and drove the car and it again won't complete calibrating, so I haven't been able to use the FSD since day 1. I took it to tesla shop one time and all they did was just to clear the calibration and drive it around and then say "oh yes it doesn't finish calibration and it'll be fixed with s new update".

Is this actually happening to ALL the new Model X or just mine or random ones? I took the delivery a couple of months ago.

Attachments

• 17199345126832704098440637991959.jpg
    17199345126832704098440637991959.jpg
    475 KB · Views: 2
My new Model X camera calibration is stuck at 98% or 99%. I aready cleared it multiple times and drove the car and it again won't complete calibrating, so I haven't been able to use the FSD since day 1. I took it to tesla shop one time and all they did was just to clear the calibration and drive it around and then say "oh yes it doesn't finish calibration and it'll be fixed with s new update".

Is this actually happening to ALL the new Model X or just mine or random ones? I took the delivery a couple of months ago.
Same with this person and the did several steps in the service mode to fix it.

• Informative
Reactions: Bigriver

I posted this solution a couple of weeks ago.
Nice. Sounds just along the same lines as what they did in the video above.
Today, I went into Service Mode, cleared each set of cameras from the dropdown menu (I ignored an error that one of the cameras wouldn't reset) then reset DAS and exited Service Mode. I then did a reset: press the 2 scroll wheels while pressing the brake pedal and released everything when the T appeared on the center screen.