Partner Advantage Account

I would be grateful if you could point me towards the most appropriate avenue for seeking assistance with Premier Partner Advantage login issues. Unfortunately, my attempts to access my account, both through my custom domain and personal login, have been unsuccessful. While I have contacted the support team, their response directing me to simply log in (which is precisely the action I am unable to perform) did not provide any concrete guidance on resolving the existing error messages. This is going on 3 months now, please.

Solved Solved
2 4 1,122
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I am sorry that you're continuing to have issues gaining access to Partner Advantage Portal. Would you mind sending me a personal email with the email address you use to access it and any tickets numbers you've received from Google? Thanks! 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

I am sorry that you're continuing to have issues gaining access to Partner Advantage Portal. Would you mind sending me a personal email with the email address you use to access it and any tickets numbers you've received from Google? Thanks! 

Hi there. I am experiencing the same issue. Can you help? <PII removed by staff>

Repasting from other post:

(As of 02/14/24)
I'm pleased to report that this matter has been resolved. Thank you for your time, assistance, and the resources dedicated to addressing my inquiry. I can now successfully access the Partner Advantage Portal using my Workspace credentials.

While this forum system is new to me, and its interface has a somewhat nostalgic quality (reminiscent of phpBB), I trust that a moderator, administrator, or Google representative will close this thread at their discretion.

Special thanks to: Ms. @CrystalSmith , Ms. Sarah Kennedy and last but not least, @Roderick

PS:

Sincerely,

Jared

So glad we we're able to get your taken care of!

Top Labels in this Space