403 Error on Google Voice

I'm logged in as my superuser/admin account and try to configure Google Voice for my org. 

When I click on the App list for Google Voice, it redirects me to this address which is a 403 forbidden: https://admin.google.com/ac/voice

I think because of this I lost my google voice number 😞

4 11 5,260
11 REPLIES 11

I would recommend attempting to access that link through an incognito window, see if that works. If so, then back in your normal non-incognito window, I would try clearing your browser cache, or signing out of all your Google accounts and then signing back in first with your super admin workspace account.

Nope, nothing worked from above. New machine, different browser, private tabs, etc....

Did you ever find a solution? I am lost. Google support is terribly slow, even with a P1. 

I've had the same issue, also tried another machine, network, etc.

Same issue...

Same issue. Nothing seems to work. 😞

What subscription of Google Voice did you purchase ? and how long? you can check by clicking here and seeing which one has the "purchased" text.
Also what subscription plan for Google Workspace (not google individual) are you on?

the most common cause of this is 
1 - you do not actually have a subscription to Google Voice
2 - your billing hasn't completed between the time you purchased Google Voice and the time you are trying to activate

Hi Kevin,
I checked the mentioned steps and found that my account is on   "Google Workspace Business Plus"  subscription and for google voice i am on  "Google Voice Starter" subscription.
Under "Billing -> Subscription" there is "-" symbol in Licences column  means there is no licence assign to anyone in the org and when i try to assign licence by opening the google voice app from workspace it throws "403" 

I have the same issue and I am wondering if they are now restricting us on what used to be a grandfathered in service with the Business Starterter (free) platform. I recognized that I cant recieve calls to my long-running GV number and now I can't get into the App on the phone. "Your Account Isnt Ready for Google Voice Yet" And I am encountering all the same issues in Admin view in Workspace. Has anyone figured this out. I don't want to buy a full business plan for services I have had for free for just myself for close to 11 years.

Has anyone solved this? I am desperate.

Still running into this issue myself

Top Labels in this Space
Top Solution Authors