GWSMO Sync Issues

Does anyone else find GWSMO one of the most clunkiest and inefficient tools?  I am struggling with this and using Google Workspace support has been far from helpful - they either push you back to the domain your email is based OR push you out to Microsoft.

Issues that I have:
- calendar would not sync from outlook back to google calendar no matter what was tried (cannot tell you how many times I added and removed profiles, reinstalled outlook, etc.)
- when using the calendar in outlook to synch back to google workspace it has limited functionality of important features such as: check names, location (which has to be manually entered)

Migrating my domain to GWS took over a week of errors and it feels like this was a huge mistake!!!!

Am I the only one that faces these technical issues as Google, Microsoft and my Domain lo

0 1 121
1 REPLY 1

Using Outlook will only limit Gmail and Calendar functionality, and introduce unnecessary security risks. Why not use Gmail and Calendar directly for a more functional, integrated and secure experience?

Top Labels in this Space
Top Solution Authors