Worst delivery in my life (truck died in 5 minutes) UPDATE: FIXED

cyberstank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Took delivery today, AWD.. made it 1 mile down road, started getting steering error, flashing red screen, pulled off side of highway now the truck is dead and I’m waiting for a tow truck. Dealer couldn’t do anything for me. It was great for 5 minutes.. tried everything, restarting, screen is stuck black and keeps beeping

tesla really rushed these trucks out, what a nightmare.

IMG_3603.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

djobleezy

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3, Cybertruck
Country flag
Took delivery today, made it 1 mile down road, started getting tons of errors on screen, pulled off side of highway now the truck is dead and I’m waiting for a tow truck. Dealer couldn’t do anything for me. It was great for 5 minutes.. tried everything, restarting, screen is stuck black and keeps beeping

tesla really rushed these trucks out, what a nightmare.
What vin range are you in? And what state?

espresso-drumbeat

First Name
Espresso
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Well, technically your delivery was fine as you got the truck and drove off, it's the truck that went bad in first hours of ownership. Sucks nonetheless though, hopefully Tesla fixes it quickly for you so you can enjoy it

OP
OP

cyberstank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Well, technically your delivery was fine as you got the truck and drove off, it's the truck that went bad in first hours of ownership. Sucks nonetheless though, hopefully Tesla fixes it quickly for you so you can enjoy it
Yeah.. service center is awesome nothing against them

Platinumsmith

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
What gives you the right to tell him how he feels?