Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6930

In 10 years, US President will declare ''Bitcoin Standard'' World Wide

I don't know exactly when it will happen but probably before 2034.

US President (not Biden for sure) will declare Bitcoin Standard world wide and will tie US Dollar to Bitcoin.

Remember, How Trump changed his stance about Bitcoin. He used to call Bitcoin a ''scam'' in the past. Nowadays, he aims to keep Bitcoin mining in the USA, sparking a global hash rate race. Because he realized potential massive economic benefits from increased Bitcoin mining within the US.

In addition, Bitcoin policy has become a significant factor in US politics, especially for the upcoming election.

Debt-based Fiat system is not working. To bailout banks, they keep printing money. Current system must be replaced. Inflation is theft.

Remember, what Thomas Jefferson said..

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered."

Bitcoin is seperation of state and money.
    Bitcoin is a revolution. Bitcoin is freedom money.

Slavery (CBDC*) or Freedom (Bitcoin).

Choice is yours..

*CBDC: Central Bank Digital Currencies

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20308

The US government is not going to decentralize anything, especially with Democrats in office.

Sawyer

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    The US government is not going to decentralize anything, especially with Democrats in office.
    You've got a point in this one! Government not interested about decentralization by any means. Proof?
    Donald Trump calls for all remaining Bitcoin production to be centralized within the U.S! He says he wants all remaining Bitcoin to be made in the United States.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com...9.cms?from=mdr

Last edited by Sawyer; 06-24-24 at 11:20 AM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9707

There will never be any Bitcoin standard implemented by our govts.

Ridiculous hype hopeful theory only espoused to trick people into hodling long enough to be exploited.

Once world govts have their own govt approved virtual currency in place, Bitcoin will be legislated out of the competition.

And LOL @ all bitcoin must be made in the US. <--- Shows just how dumb these politicians either think the people are to accept such moronish promises... Or are that dumb themselves.

Bitcoin will be the victim once they have enough control of an alternative though.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 262

I would be way more interested to see who the president is in 10 years than price of bitcoin in 10 years

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16325

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Ridiculous hype hopeful theory only espoused to trick people into hodling long enough to be exploited.

Once world govts have their own govt approved virtual currency in place, Bitcoin will be legislated out of the competition.

And LOL @ all bitcoin must be made in the US. <--- Shows just how dumb these politicians either think the people are to accept such moronish promises... Or are that dumb themselves.

Bitcoin will be the victim once they have enough control of an alternative though.
    I agree with most of what you are posting except for completely eliminating BTC, although the motives you posted are definitely there to do so. All governments will have their own crypto some day.

Just as is happening with Trump changing his mind on crypto, politicians back BTC if it gets them votes. As long as crypto has the power to swing votes, it sticks around.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9707

I sound like I was fired up that day lol.

I feel fine holding on to btc medium term but I don't think it's sensible to be in the mindset of just hold forever and you can't lose. We need to be ready to exit when we see the writing on the wall. Not blindly thinking there will never be real competition for the role it fills today.

Sawyer

I sound like I was fired up that day lol.

I feel fine holding on to btc medium term but I don't think it's sensible to be in the mindset of just hold forever and you can't lose. We need to be ready to exit when we see the writing on the wall. Not blindly thinking there will never be real competition for the role it fills today.
    When that day comes, you won't have to sell your Bitcoin.

By the way, you don't have to hold forever. Life is short, and we don’t know how long we'll live. It’s okay to spend your Bitcoin to enhance your quality of life. I'm totally fine with that.

Sawyer

Correct.

There will never be any Bitcoin Standard implemented by our governments.

We will ask for it.

In few years, an anti-bitcoin government won't have any chance to survive.

Bitcoin is a peaceful revolution.

Ending The FED is just the first step.
    Last edited by Sawyer; 07-13-24 at 11:32 PM.