Linton Heritage In Northwest England

bromatt

Dec 6, 2021
Visit site
Good Afternoon,

Wondering if anyone in Northwest England knows of HiFi dealers that have the Warfdale Linton's in stock for Demo. Seem to be drawing a blank in my search - Would dearly like to demo before I purchase!

Matt

Good Afternoon,

Wondering if anyone in Northwest England knows of HiFi dealers that have the Warfdale Linton's in stock for Demo. Seem to be drawing a blank in my search - Would dearly like to demo before I purchase!

Matt
Cannot help directly but there must be dealers up there that stock Wharfedale speakers.
Get them to order some in so you can audition, it's in their interest to do so.
Please do demo before purchase, if possible in your own home.

Last edited:
Reactions: A-Line and DougK1

bromatt

Dec 6, 2021
Visit site
Cannot help directly but there must be dealers up there that stock Wharfedale speakers.
Get them to order some in so you can audition, it's in their interest to do so.

I had a cursory look at the UK dealers but unless he can tell us what part of the NW, we're stumped.
I'm on the Wirral, Just in-between Liverpool and Chester.
Where in the NW are you? I found 2 x Richer Sounds in Liverpool and Chester, Doug Brady in Warrington
Richer Sounds have no stock for Demo (and no interest in getting them), Doug Brady in Warrington have my details and are going to bell me if and when they have a pair in for demo!.. I may have to venture further afield!!

Din5

Jun 27, 2021
Visit site
Suppose you could always order them from Amazon and audition in your home. If you don't like them you can return within 30 days. Seven Oaks hifi & HiFix are selling them on Amazon at the moment.
I think Richer Sounds also offer home demo/ return , from memory cost of return is very small. Phone your nearest Richer Sounds shop to discuss with the manager.

Reactions: Al ears

bromatt

Dec 6, 2021
Visit site
Suppose you could always order them from Amazon and audition in your home. If you don't like them you can return within 30 days. Seven Oaks hifi & HiFix are selling them on Amazon at the moment.
I think Richer Sounds also offer home demo/ return , from memory cost of return is very small. Phone your nearest Richer Sounds shop to discuss with the manager.
This may be the way!!! Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts