Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

N-1 Detail banner.jpg

click here.png

136 Comments
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Can i use it svmsung A24,please someone say something.
K_K_Y
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Nope only for s24 amd s23. Series
Sayan_SS_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
No
0 Likes
jioofficial
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Its very costly galaxy ai i am very disappointed
Niiladri
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
It's not costly, it's premium because it's unique 🫶🏻
raja25743
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I like so good
Galaxy S
dtjzjyf071139
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Syed_Ismail
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

I own Samsung galaxy 23 ultra, followed by buds 2 Pro and watch 4 classic.

I thought of buying a laptop and everyone in my circle suggested to go with Macbook but i decided to go with galaxy book 4 pro 360 because of so called "eco system" and i got influenced by youtubers.

I completely regret my puchase now, if you can search in Google : Samsung galaxy book display broken without physical damage. You will come to know many things anyways. 

I bought the laptop 2 months ago, When i open my book 4 Pro 360, my display had slight crack in the bottom ( near to the hinge ), but i know that it wasn't been dropped or anything and i handle the product with atmost care, that's the reason why i searched in Google like that. 

I found many people have the same issue. 

I raised a service request, and Samsung service engineer came to my house (chennai) and analysed the product, he also agreed that there was no sign of physical damage. 

But i was shocked with his reply to this issue: 

This is not an issue only for my book 4 Pro 360, this occurred in their Samsung laptops itself and customers are raising the same to Samsung but since the display is cracked they consider it as physical damage policy and informing the customers that it won't be covered in warrenty. 

But the reason for this damage is completely due to overheating, he said when you use this laptop for 1-2hr it will be heating, and suddenly if you close the laptop the heat goes directly into the display which leads to crack.

This is completely due to their poor cooling system which made external damage to my laptop, even i haven't used my laptop without a desk.

The service engineer said : it won't be considered under warranty.

My kind request you to avoid purchasing Samsung and suggest you to consider other laptops.

DeepRay
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I will suggest you to call Samsung customer care and try reasoning with them for refund or replacement. If they don't help, ask for a call back from Samsung CEO office and simultaneously drop an email to Samsung CEO office. Escalate the issue and you definitely will get help.
0 Likes