Forums / Discussion / Serious Debate

14,136 total conversations in 683 threads

+ New Thread

Vaping Movement

Last posted Jul 01, 2019 at 01:23PM EDT. Added Jun 24, 2019 at 06:11PM EDT
13 posts from 10 users

Juul pods are considered dangerous by anti-drug companies. All they say are e-cigarretes contain addictive nicotine. That's it. They give us no further information other than the fact that it's addictive because of "harmful" chemicals that just relax the brain. Most studies show that vaping actually helps smokers quit, though too much overexposure can lead to side effects. Other than that, any cons e-cigarretes come with are extremely minimal, and I feel like these anti-drug companies only tested juul pods on dying homeless men and claim that their "research can help us". Instead, they try to scare us away from vaping like showing that vapors can turn into parasites and ASMRs of eating toenails. If there are any side effects, they should warn us to be careful about using pods instead of forcing us to quit because of concentrated nicotine free of tobacco, the stuff that causes cancer in the first place.
I think the real issue of drug-related problems is alcohol, in which thousands of people die from drinking instead of vaping. Even if there were deaths related to juul pods, they're almost non-existent. Is this a problem? Because this stuff is buzzing around now. I can't ignore these people that stand against vaping when there's nothing to worry about. In fact, I think these anti-vaping ads are actually making the smoking problem worse seeing as how smokers revert to cigarettes shortly after watching these ads. Is there any way for them to stop?

In all seriousness I’m glad vaping is mocked, it’s still addictive, even if it isn’t as bad for you as smoking
also alchohol being a horrible narchotic doesn’t make vaping/smoking good

Last edited Jun 25, 2019 at 05:16AM EDT

While I agree that some companies are going overboard, e-cigs can cause cancer too. There are some reasons why even smoking e-cigs can still be bad for you. ANY carcinogen can cause cancer, and e-cigs are no exception to this rule. The vape liquids can be toxic as well, despite what many people have been told. They are still dangerous to use. And yes, smoking cigarettes are worse, and yeah there's worse drugs out there, but it doesn't change the fact that e-cigs ARE STILL DANGEROUS. Saying that alcohol is worse than e-cigs is irrelevant. They are both dangerous, and it doesn't make e-cigs any better.

Tinderfox wrote:

What about vaping weed? That's less addictive than vaping nicotine (and arguable better, anyway) and less harmful than smoking weed.

any amount of smoking is a poor idea, the lungs weren't designed to inhale any kind of smoke
Maybe if you're Chinese your future lineage can develop lungs that can inhale industrial smog and live in a few generations

RaggensGameplay wrote:

Sorry I had to post that. It seems you people don't really like this post.

Don't worry dude I agree with the sentiment, honestly I rather be surrounded by vapeheads then faggots smoking fags

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!