90 Day Fiancé's Angela Deem is SLAMMED for how she treats husband Michael Ilesanmi at the season 8 Tell-All: 'Even a fly cannot respect him'

Angela Deem and Michael Ilesanmi's 90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After? castmates are weighing on their complicated relationship dynamics

In a clip ahead of the season 8 Tell-All, obtained by People, Kobe Blaise called out the way Deem was treating Ilesanmi. 

His words seemed to hurt her feelings her as she immediately began to defend herself to Tell-All host, Shaun Robinson.

'I'm not a crier, but I'm to the point where I'm broken,' she explained. 'I'm really here for you, Shaun, number one. And the ladies, because it's not fair that I always leave, you know what I mean? So I decided to come back and give them the support that I should have gave them this whole three days. I haven't gave them no support.' 

The women in the cast, including Jasmine Pineda, Loren Brovarnik, Thaís Ramone, Liz Woods, Sophie Sierra and Emily Bieberly, proceeded to thank Deem for her support.

Angela Deem and Michael Ilesanmi's 90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After? castmates are weighing on their complicated relationship dynamics

Angela Deem and Michael Ilesanmi's 90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After? castmates are weighing on their complicated relationship dynamics

Blaise, however, seized the opportunity to unleash his opinion about Deem.  

'Angela, you've always disrespected your husband in public, every single place,' he tells her. 'To the level that even a fly cannot respect him.' 

'Okay, well, that's your opinion,' Deem responds.

Blaise, then, suggests: 'Maybe that has triggered [something].' 

'Kobe, I'm here for y'all. I'm not here to make conversation,' Deem replies.

Bieberly, who is married to Blaise, sighs as her spouse seemingly mutters 'What the f**k' under his breath.

Deem goes on to call out her husband for not sticking up for her. 

'See how you're not taking up for me? Tell him to hush. I don't want to fight with nobody,' Deem points out.

In a clip ahead of the season 8 Tell-All, obtained by People, Kobe Blaise called out the way Deem was treating Ilesanmi

In a clip ahead of the season 8 Tell-All, obtained by People, Kobe Blaise called out the way Deem was treating Ilesanmi 

'Angela, you've always disrespected your husband in public, every single place,' he tells her. 'To the level that even a fly cannot respect him'

'Angela, you've always disrespected your husband in public, every single place,' he tells her. 'To the level that even a fly cannot respect him' 

Ilesanmi tells Blaise not to worry about him. 

Still, Blaise said he wasn't 'going to sit here and act as if this is not something that has been going on and on.'

On this season of 90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After, Deem's daughter Skyla Rae convinced her to hire a private investigator to look into her now-estranged husband. 

Deem, who is 23 years older than Ilesanmi, met her spouse through Facebook in 2017.

They married three years later in 2020. 

The pair were long-distance loves until he finally received a US visa and moved to Georgia last December, but he promptly 'went missing' on February 23 with only the 'clothes on his back' amid claims he was 'in fear of his life.' 

Ilesanmi is now said to be happily living in Texas, but they were still a couple struggling to cohabitate during an episode that aired in July.

'Mama just keeps hiding for him, hiding for him, and it's just — it's sickening how she just... I mean, you really do seem like one of them old, naive old ladies that get scammed,' Skyla said in a confessional.

Deem goes on to call out her husband for not sticking up for her

Deem goes on to call out her husband for not sticking up for her

'The fact that Michael was looking up life insurance policies on Mama is just a red flag. And now I'm worried about my mama's safety. I think the private investigator is going to find a lot on Michael. I think he's going to find out he's been scamming her, that he's been lying to her, cheating on her, hiding money from her. I think he's going to find out the whole nine yards.'

When Skyla brought up the idea that Michael was 'trying to kill' her, Deem agreed: 'That's what I thought at first.'

Skyla replied: 'He ain't trying to leave you. He's trying [to have] you leave everybody. I can't wait to expose him.'

The mother-daughter duo met with the P.I. together at a restaurant, and the former nursing assistant told him: 'If you prove he's really scamming me, he's going home, one way or another. I'm willing to quit, give it up, go on, done. Honestly.'

Deem, who is 23 years older than Ilesanmi, met her spouse through Facebook in 2017

Deem, who is 23 years older than Ilesanmi, met her spouse through Facebook in 2017

Deem later said in a confessional: 'I have done everything I promised Michael. I have loved him unconditionally, I have got him to the US, I have took him back when I shouldn't have, and now I'm willing to sacrifice our marriage to find out the truth.'

During part three of the Tell-All, which aired last week, the private investigator told Deem that he didn't uncover any evidence of him cheating.