90 Day Fiancé alumna Annie Suwan, 30, has joyously announced is pregnant with her first baby by her husband David Toborowsky, 54.

They shot to fame in 2016 when their engagement was documented on the reality series, with David living in America and Annie still in her native Thailand.

Annie and David eventually married in 2017 after she arrived in America, and in recent years they have been open about trying to conceive via in vitro fertilization. 

The process was not without its roadblocks, as David had previously had a vasectomy and Annie suffered from polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).

But this Friday, Annie giddily posted to Instagram that their efforts had been a success and 'The test results said I’m pregnant!!!!' 

90 Day Fiancé alumna Annie Suwan, 30, has joyously announced is pregnant with her first baby by her husband David Toborowsky, 54; pictured 2021

90 Day Fiancé alumna Annie Suwan, 30, has joyously announced is pregnant with her first baby by her husband David Toborowsky, 54; pictured 2021

Her caption was accompanied by a video in which an overjoyed Annie crowed: 'Hi everyone! I just want to update you guy the news, because David just got an email. David, come on, tell them!'

'And we got a phone call - Annie is pregnant,' said David, as his wife squealed with delight. 'Thank you all for the prayers and your support has been overwhelming.'

'Oh, thank you everyone!' said Annie. 'Thank you so much! Oh, thank you for you guys’ love and support. I know - I cannot wait, you cannot wait to hear that. And again, keep sending prayer, because I still need it! I’m so excited.'

David and Annie burst into the public eye on the fourth season of 90 Day Fiancé, a frequently controversial show that airs on TLC.

The show follows international couples scrambling to get married before the expiration of their K-1 visas, which are given to American citizens' foreign fiancés.

David faced his share of hurdles making it down the aisle with his Thai bride, including that he was unable to afford the initial dowry her family requested.

Tensions rose even further when some of David's American friends spoke with Annie and expressed their concerns about his drinking.

When Annie moved to America, David was so cash-strapped that they for a time had to live in a storage unit, but they overcame their troubles and married in 2017.

This Friday, Annie giddily posted to Instagram that their efforts had been a success and 'The test results said I’m pregnant!!!!'
Her caption was accompanied by a video in which an overjoyed Annie crowed: 'Hi everyone! I just want to update you guy the news, because David just got an email'

This Friday, Annie giddily posted to Instagram that their efforts had been a success and 'The test results said I’m pregnant!!!!'

'And we got a phone call - Annie is pregnant,' said David, as his wife squealed with delight: 'Thank you all for the prayers and your support has been overwhelming'

'And we got a phone call - Annie is pregnant,' said David, as his wife squealed with delight: 'Thank you all for the prayers and your support has been overwhelming'

'Oh, thank you everyone!' said Annie. 'Thank you so much! Oh, thank you for you guys’ love and support'

'Oh, thank you everyone!' said Annie. 'Thank you so much! Oh, thank you for you guys’ love and support'

David and Annie burst into the public eye on the fourth season of 90 Day Fiancé, a frequently controversial show that airs on TLC

David and Annie burst into the public eye on the fourth season of 90 Day Fiancé, a frequently controversial show that airs on TLC

David faced his share of hurdles making it down the aisle with his Thai bride, including that he was unable to afford the initial dowry her family requested

David faced his share of hurdles making it down the aisle with his Thai bride, including that he was unable to afford the initial dowry her family requested

They proved to be draw for TLC audiences and eventually earned their own spin-off entitled David & Annie: After the 90 Days.

Annie's desire to have children was awakened on that series after she attempted to adopt her brother and her cousin from Thailand.

David had three adult children from a previous marriage and had already had a vasectomy decades prior, on top of which Annie had PCOS.

In late 2022, he said he had left the decision of whether to have more children up to Annie, and she joked to Entertainment Tonight that she did not want her husband to be a 'great, great, great-grandfather' before she had a baby with him. 

Annie took medicine for her condition and David was able to successfully have his sperm extracted in February of this year for IVF. 

The couple began the IVF process in January of this year, and last month they traveled from their Arizona home to Los Angeles for an embryo transfer.

En route back to Arizona last week, David wrote on Instagram: '2 of us flew to LA and now we are heading back to Arizona with a plus 1 hopefully all goes well and we will know in 10 days to 2 weeks. This seems so surreal.'